Techie stuff: Nikon D90, aperture shooting mode, ISO 800, continuous servo, spot metering, manual focus point selection, +/- EV, RAW always, lens 70-200mm 2.8 VR.
Elephant posing in front of fake plants.
These guys were making a racket, something must have been up, I think it was monkey business.
The sun feels great!
You talkin' to ME?

This bird has every color in the rainbow, you can't see it well but his chest is green.

If you have a small head you don't need as much brain food.

I think he was trying to hide, tough if you are a colorful peacock.

Spoonbill hanging with the flamingos.


This rhino just finished his mud bath, check the mud line.

Stalking his next toy.

Cub playing with mom.

OK, I think the banana plant is dead, let me find something else to attack.

Coconut husk doesn't taste very good, but it is fun to bite and claw.


2 comments:
Oh my Gaaaawd, the cubs are sooo cute!! I love your bird shots too.
Can't believe you actually got shots thru the fence..you got great shots o the cubs. I think that monkey/lemur sun bathing animal is hillarious!
Post a Comment