We went to check out the Manoa bon dance on August 1st. Very crowded, lots of food, a great bon dance. CD parked at the Manoa District Park, not to bad if you park at the lower parking lot. Tough shooting in the low light.
Nice wide angle shot to capture the huge crowd. The lighted lanterns did come out so neat, esp. in the darkness. Looked like a fun shoot..too bad I missed out.
6 comments:
Wow choke people! Great shots of the colorful lanterns, they really made the place festive. It was fun. Proof, the ones eating the corn on the cob.
Hey, I want some corn!!
Nice wide angle shot to capture the huge crowd. The lighted lanterns did come out so neat, esp. in the darkness. Looked like a fun shoot..too bad I missed out.
Great shots Erick! Ooooh, I miss the corn!
Awsome pictures Erick, you even got our friend!!! In one of the pictures you can sort of see the house I grew up in.
I'm late in posting a comment, but I remember going to this bon dance. It sure was crowded. We parked on a side street, but we had a good time.
Post a Comment