Hiromi told us about a hula show at the Shell. The price was right, FREE, so a bunch of us went to see the show. Even sitting in the first row the dancers where a good distance away. I used my longest lens 70-200mm with surprising results. It started in the late afternoon in the bright sun and finished after dark. When the sun was out all the light colors blew out, at night we shot wide open with high ISO. It worked out well.
Nice colors w/ all your shots..esp. the last one.. Now I remember what the one of the dancers and the rainbow like ceiling of The Shell reminds me of... the First Hawaiian Bank logo!!! Very nice and very nice colors!! I Really like the one of the dancers in white w/ the large stick (#7)..great composition!
I especially like #2, the strong lines of the shell is awesome; great composition with the young tahitian dancers - from tall to small to tall. You have lots of great shots.
Thanks, I recalibrated my monitor and the color came out richer and more saturated. The next time it reminds me to recalibrate I wouldn't wait 3 months to do it.
Ha, ha, I thought coconuts were all the same size.
5 comments:
Beautiful shooting Erick! Nice saturation. I love the composition on some of the shots. I never knew those coconut bras come in different sizes!
Nice colors w/ all your shots..esp. the last one.. Now I remember what the one of the dancers and the rainbow like ceiling of The Shell reminds me of... the First Hawaiian Bank logo!!! Very nice and very nice colors!! I Really like the one of the dancers in white w/ the large stick (#7)..great composition!
I especially like #2, the strong lines of the shell is awesome; great composition with the young tahitian dancers - from tall to small to tall. You have lots of great shots.
Thanks, I recalibrated my monitor and the color came out richer and more saturated. The next time it reminds me to recalibrate I wouldn't wait 3 months to do it.
Ha, ha, I thought coconuts were all the same size.
Geez, I don't know how you guys find all your events...love the pics!
Post a Comment