Our photo club held a Christmas shoot downtown this past Monday. We started at the Capitol, went down Beretania, left on Bisphop, left on King then to City Hall. It was extremely crowded, very hard to setup a tripod. Need to come back after Christmas. Everything is shot in HDR, 5 shots with 1 stop increments. The Capitol really doesn't look like that. But shot with the setting sun in HDR you end up with incredible colors.
Cool... the reflection from the water of the green/red lights are sooooo cool.. Also, the movement of the people outside Honolulu Hale came out great w/ HDR..next time I go I should try that too!
5 comments:
Wow, nice Erick! I esp like the state capital ones!
Cool... the reflection from the water of the green/red lights are sooooo cool.. Also, the movement of the people outside Honolulu Hale came out great w/ HDR..next time I go I should try that too!
I totally like your third shot - very cool reflection shot! Woo hoo.
Excellent!
OMG!!! WOW
Post a Comment