Sunday, January 10, 2010

Old Sugar Mill

Being totally Jellos of Jose's Old Sugar Mill shoot, me, Susie, CQ and Jalna went to check out the Old Sugar Mill as a possible shooting site. Well there is a fence all around and no trespassing signs on the fence. Jalna was brave enough to risk potential incarceration and went through the fence to get great shots. No worries, we were ready to pool our money for bail.










8 comments:

susie said...

Great shots, Erick. They blow mine away, Are they HDR???

Erick said...

Hey Susie. Yes they are all HDR, I couldn't post the non-HDR because they lack punch, they look kind of flat. You have to try it, you will love it.

Betty Townsend said...

Beautiful photos!!!

jalna said...

The walls look unreal in HDR. There's even one with red-colored bricks in your photo that I never even noticed. Jellos.

SW said...

Hey.. now that I know it's HDR..NICE! You can really see all the dark crevices on the burnt out (??) dark area on the wall and areas between the walls. It was good none of you got arrested too..

Les said...

what? no incriminating pictures of Jalna? What if you need to blackmail her?

Cool pics by the way, wish I joined you guys!

Erick said...

Thanks everyone. Actually I Photoshop-ed Jalna out, I did want to contribute to her list of lifetime adventures. Too bad we can't go there to shoot. Bummers.

susie said...

Nope not yet. Need to do some reading before I even try.