Monday, March 22, 2010

T-Shirt Theater Rehearses Bully

Jalna and myself attended a full five hour rehearsal of Bully.  It is great to see these kids so into theater.  They are all extremely talented too, they can act, sing and dance.  George Kon, co-director, and his crew do a fantastic job with these kids.  I am always so impressed at how they instill purpose and confidence in them.




















































3 comments:

jalna said...

Hey great shots, Erick. You got awesome close-ups I wish I'd gotten! Jellos!

SW said...

Wow.. I really like your wide angle shots.. did you get to use flash for these? The closeups came out great too.

Erick said...

Thanks Jalna and Shun-Wah. I used a flash from the very back of the auditorium. I was surprised the flash could light up the whole room. The one from the stage is done with available light, you get some really dynamic shadows from the stage lights.