We decided to try street shooting in Waikiki at night. It was so cool and so much fun. Because it is the Christmas season there are all kinds of stuff to shoot. We meet this street musician playing violin near the beach. He was a nice man, used to play with a symphony and played a real mean violin.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
wow.. beatles?? in Waikiki?...I've seen the violin man at sunset by the beach.. I think he's awesome and gives the sunset an extra touch of class..Nice shooting of CD in the window..Looks like a fun shoot..
btw .. forgot to mention nice use of flash on the violinist..I recall he was sitting in near darkness when I saw him..very tough to shoot. Great shot!
No flash used. Shooting 24mm f/1.4 lens @ f/1.8, ISO 500, shutter 1/60. He was sitting under a light so that helped.
Hey, I've always wanted to shoot around Waikiki at night. Never got around to it. Now more I like go. Great shot of Celia!!
Post a Comment