I tired experimenting with blurring my background this past weekend. I used different apertures and shutter speeds to see if I could create those cool pleasing backgrounds. I think I still need more practice. A gecko and bumble bee entered my field of view so I took them too.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
Love the gecko! So cute!
Eh, I like go with you next time so you can show me the secret gecko spot.
Jalna, I wasn't really looking for the geckos. When I was shooting they just appeared and starting licking the flower.
Your photos are well done, I really like them.
no fair..how come you always find the gecko and I've yet to see one! Nice Bokeh effect on the last shot! was this w/ your big 200mm?
Whaaaaat? You must be so in tune with nature. When I show up, the buggas dig. I think you just no like show me your secret spot.
Ha, ha, I found the gecko at Foster Garden. If you move slowly they don't run away. Yes, that is the bumbucha lens.
Great pictures! Just love that gecko!!!
Post a Comment