“Al Waterson and You” presents a Fundraiser for the Oahu SPCA (Oahu Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) at Don Ho’s Island Grill. I think Al's wife Nancy Bernal is on the board of directors and organized the fundraiser. I tried to get everyone's name, sorry if I got any of them wrong.
There was a small pen outside with four puppies, they were so cute and just loved to be photographed. They also loved to lick the lens, you had to be quick. Great fundraiser!
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























4 comments:
I almost went to this!! I wanted to see the puppies that they had for adoption. I saw some pictures on fb and I wished I had went :( Soooo cute the puppies!!
Very cool. Next time you see them, please give my best to Al and Nancy, I am sooo out of touch them both since leaving Macy's ;o\
Sooooo cute da puppies!
cute dog!! Your flash shots came out really good.. hmm.. I don't think nikon lens are dog saliva proof..:-)
Post a Comment