Monday, February 20, 2012

Ballroom Dancing with Mike and Trudy II

This is the second time with Mike and Trudy. The dance was held at the Pacific Beach Hotel in Waikiki, PBH's ballroom was almost all dance floor and the dancers used every inch of it. All the dancers were so graceful and elegant, so much fun to watch. Great event!


























2 comments:

jalna said...

Veeeeery, veeeeeery nice. You totally brought out the sheen and color on both the gown and the tux. Excellent low-light shooting. Beautiful job Erick! Okay, now I gotta prove I'm not a robot. Sheeze so hard now . . . can't tell what it says.

Leslie's pics said...

wow, love the color of the dress! You da rock, just like Jalna...pretty sharp for low lighting. I suck at that. My arm starts to get too sore cause I'm trying to keep steady. woo hoo! No need read the stuupid word verification!