Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ewa Bird Show

The Ewa Bird Show was in need of photographers to capture images of their event. A bunch of us from PPH volunteered to help. It was a cool show, they had bunnies, fish, chickens, earth worms, vendors, BMX cyclist and lots of pigeons.

























5 comments:

Marcia F. said...

Those BMX bikers are too cool! I like the chicken photo...made me laugh! :)

jalna said...

I looooove these pictures. So cute the animals. Did you buy me some pastele?

SW said...

Hey, why are the pictures so small? Cute bunny and what's with the chicken w/ the ruffled feather? is that normal? Nice bike shots too..there were lots going on..

Les said...

so cute the animals!! Those bike guys are pretty neat!

Erick said...

Thanks, everyone.

Jalna, yes I bought you a pastele plate but it disappeared on the way home. Not sure what happened, burp.

SW, they wanted small JPGs so I used the same files for my blog. They are smaller than I expected.