The owner of a modeling agency ask me to help these girl build their portfolios. It was a last minute shoot in the middle of the day. Not the best time of day to shoot. It turned out better than I expected.
These girls were so much fun to work with. They were all eager to try different things and never once complained. All of them were so nice, they laughed a lot, they all had great attitudes and were the absolute best to work with. I think everyone had a great time, I know I did. Thanks girls!
These girls were so much fun to work with. They were all eager to try different things and never once complained. All of them were so nice, they laughed a lot, they all had great attitudes and were the absolute best to work with. I think everyone had a great time, I know I did. Thanks girls!

























1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. Everyone seems relaxed. Great shots! ...Audrey
Post a Comment