Is the field next to the school? Where's the entrance? I went and the entrance was blocked by a gate.
so so so cooool....I still gotta go there one day!!! Jellos!
Jalna, yes it is right after Wailua HS. It is a private farm, they have scheduled tours, we signed up online.
OMG !! Sooo awesommee...didnt know there is such a place
wow.. cool! Didn't know they'd get that big..are these things taller than you?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is the field next to the school? Where's the entrance? I went and the entrance was blocked by a gate.
so so so cooool....I still gotta go there one day!!! Jellos!
Jalna, yes it is right after Wailua HS. It is a private farm, they have scheduled tours, we signed up online.
OMG !! Sooo awesommee...didnt know there is such a place
wow.. cool! Didn't know they'd get that big..are these things taller than you?
Post a Comment