I got these tiny little white lights from Amazon. We meet at Kapiolani Bandstand after the sun set, I pulled the little lights into my Mini Vagabond battery, turned the lights on and started shooting. It was so dark, very very dark. Bummed up the ISO, the camera struggled to focus and I couldn't tell if we were getting anything decent. Did some post processing and these are the few that came out alright. Also, Blossom and Breeze did a great job of modeling.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Cool idea, Erick!
It is cool that the dog was okay with the darkness and the tiny lights. Yay - you got good photos.
VERY cool! I just bought some solar little led lights from Ross. Haven't taken them out of the box yet, but amazing how you used them to light up the dark!
Post a Comment