These is a huge mural on King St. right across the original Zippys. It is just awesome, the colors are great, the artwork fantastic. The mural depicts an evil Hawaiian god, who's name I forgot, reigning over the ocean and all the trash floating and sitting on the bottom. John Hina of 808 Urban creates incredible murals all over the island. He also tries to stop kids from tagging and directing their effort to mural creation. He also volunteer at youth corrections. He is a good guy.
Techie stuff: Nikon D300 with 14-24mm f/2.8 lens, aperture shooting mode, aperture f/8, ISO 200, spot metering, vivid picture control and +EV when shooting into the sun.
Wow.. you found Jalna's 'wall'!! I had no idea that many are involved on it and all the paint..There's sure a lot of vibrant colors used. I really have got to stop by and take a look one day.
Hi Erick, I'm Betty that faithfully follows Jalna's blog. I clicked on the link she has on her blog to see your photos of this mural. Your photos are awesome as well.
Aloha Erick! I love your pics! especially the one with the taxi in front of the mural. classic! Well, it was an honor meeting you and consider me a fan of your photography:)
Great shots! Like your work. I just wanted to thank you for a great job covering our last wall. You and Jalna took some really great shots of the event. hope you don't mind but i used a couple of pics for my blog too.....But onceagin thank you very much and god bless.......
8 comments:
Wow.. you found Jalna's 'wall'!! I had no idea that many are involved on it and all the paint..There's sure a lot of vibrant colors used. I really have got to stop by and take a look one day.
your blog is very good......
Veeeeery nicely done!
AWSOME Erick!!!!
Hi Erick, I'm Betty that faithfully follows Jalna's blog. I clicked on the link she has on her blog to see your photos of this mural. Your photos are awesome as well.
Aloha Erick! I love your pics! especially the one with the taxi in front of the mural. classic! Well, it was an honor meeting you and consider me a fan of your photography:)
John, thank you for letting us photography your incredible mural. Your murals are great and your cause even greater. The honor is really mine.
Hey Erick,
Great shots! Like your work. I just wanted to thank you for a great job covering our last wall. You and Jalna took some really great shots of the event. hope you don't mind but i used a couple of pics for my blog too.....But onceagin thank you very much and god bless.......
Pest 3
aerosol dynamiks
808 urban
Post a Comment