Went to the Sony Open with Ed, today was pro-am day so there weren't too many pros to shoot. I shot a sequence of this guy, have not idea who he is. I did get a shot of the golf ball just after it left the club face. Good day for shooting, slightly overcast, not too many shadows, almost no crowd. Great shooting experience!
Techie stuff: Nikon D300 with 70-200mm 2.8 AF-S VR lens, aperture shooting mode, burst mode 8/sec, ISO 400, aperture f/4, auto white balance, spot metering and battery pack.









3 comments:
What's your battery pack for?
Very neat sequence of shots. This is when burst mode when used properly works really great. Good swing form..so how far would you say the ball went?
The battery pack helps when you shoot a lot of vertical shots. There is a shutter on the battery pack that ends up on the upper right when the body is vertical. Golf is almost all vertical so I use the battery back shutter release button.
I know you already know this because we saw that guy at Stan Sheriff with a battery pack.
Post a Comment